As I reflect over 2010, I have been blessed in so many ways. My family and I have had our health, when many people have had bad health. We've kept our jobs, when many, many people have lost their jobs due to the economy. We also received a surprise to find our we will have another baby in 2011! However, this year has not been without difficulties and heart break as well. I am so thankful to God for continuing to watch over and bless my family beyond measure. My relationship with God has also strengthened over the year. I have finally been able to let go of things, which anyone who knows me knows is very difficult for me to do, and turn them over to Him. Trusting in God is what I would call it...trusting in a way I have never trusted before. I feel less stressed and more at peace!
Below is "My Year in Status" from Facebook. I used an application to compile most of my statuses this year to see what I wrote. It's interested to see what I "statused" this past year. I hope 2011 is even better than 2010!!
No comments:
Post a Comment