Friday, December 10, 2010

"Am I Still Three?"

Wednesday was Claire's 3rd birthday. Here's a recap: Kelly & I sang "Happy Birthday" to wake her up...she was all smiles! She put on her Birthday Girl shirt and I had made chocolate cupcakes with pink sprinkles for her to take to school. After school, I took her and Ava to Claire's in the mall and let her pick out something she wanted. Ava helped her find something just right...a pink headband with a flower. After we paid for the headband, Claire wanted to immediately put it in her hair. Isn't she precious? After we left the mall, we met up with Kelly and took the girls to see the 3-D movie Tangled. The girls loved the movie and kept the 3-D glasses on the whole time. After the movie was over, Claire wanted to eat supper at Chic-Fil-A. She and Ava were the only two kids in Chic-Fil-A so they had the whole play area to themselves. Once we left Chic-Fil-A we went home and got ready for bed. As we were laying Claire down in the bed she said, "Mama, am I still three?" I assured her she would be three for a whole year. After lots of kisses and hugs, she closed her beautiful eyes and went to sleep. What a great day! Happy Birthday Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment