Thursday, December 9, 2010

Freezing Christmas Parade

Our town's annual Christmas parade was this past Monday and it was one of the coldest Christmas parades I remember! This year Ava and Claire got to ride in the parade. I bundled them up and sent them on their way. I was originally going to ride with them, but they both did not want me to. They said they wanted to throw candy to me. When their float got near us, Kelly walked up closer to get a picture in the light. All we could see to start off with was Claire. She was waving at everyone and the second she saw her daddy she started waving very fast and turning around saying, "There's my daddy, there's my daddy!" Ava was on the other side so Kelly ran around the float and walked down the street until he got a picture of her. We all had a great time in spite of the freezing temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment