Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby #3 Update


I have not posted in quite a while. This is primarily due to the "little peanut" to the left. He or she has made me feel ROTTEN the last week or so. I feel just as nauseated as I did with the girls, but I have not actually "gotten sick" yet. Hopefully, I won't. In addition, I have been EXTREMELY tired! About three nights this week, I have slept for about 10 hours a night. I have virtually no energy in the afternoons. Kelly has been great taking over all the responsibilites on those nights. On the evenings that I feel good, I try to get a lot done, because when I feel bad, nothing is getting done.
Kelly and I went this past Thursday (January 13) for our first sonogram. I was exactly 7 weeks that day and everything was fine. We could not hear the heart beat, but the sonographer could see the heart beat and said it was a healthy 127! I was very relieved! Based on how I felt with my first two pregnancies and how I feel with this one, I am going to go ahead and make a predicton... I think this one is a BOY!! However, if it is a girl, I will be just as excited! A healthy baby is all I really want!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Yes, I feel ya on the rotten days. We find out in three weeks...if little bit will show us the goods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing boy, too. I hope you feel you better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... look at my cute little nephew. The sweetest -32 week old I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Just remember, that nausea means that things are happening just the way they are supposed to. I hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of you! How exciting?! Cassie told me your news, and I'm finally getting to where I can have a little time to check in with folks now. :) Life has definitely changed for us! Anyway, I'm very excited for you all, and I can't wait to meet him/her. I hope things get a little easier for you as far as the "yuckies" go. Keeping you in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete