This past weekend one of my good friends, Courtney Morgan, became the bride of Robbie Jones. They had been dating a few years before getting engaged and I was honored when Courtney asked Ava to be one of her flower girls. Ava has been so excited about being in Courtney's wedding that once the day finally arrived, she could hardly wait to get to the church. One of Ava's friends, Gracie, was the other flower girl and they had so much fun together. They got their hair fixed together Saturday morning and got tons of pictures made with each other. The ceremony was beautiful and Courtney made a gorgeous bride. Ava and Gracie did very good during the ceremony and were the two prettiest flower girls I have ever seen. The reception was very nice and they had a table set up for guests to make goodie bags. The "goodies" included M
Courtney and I went to high school together and after college we ended up working at the same school on the same team. We worked on the same team for seven years and she has become a dear, dear friend. I wish her and Robbie all the happiness marriage has to offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment