
I truly married a handy man. He can fix almost anything and he does a good job at it. The pictures highlight some of the excellent work he has done around our house. First is the fireplace. He stained the wood, tiled around the fireplace and mounted the mantle. Looks good! Next is the kitchen backsplash. He did this right by himself. Looks professional! Then comes the sprinkler system. Our first summer in the house he single-handedly installed this system and saved us tons of money as well. It works great! The biggest project he has undertaken is the girls' playhouse. He bought the wood, had a vision, and built it for their Christmas present one year. Impressive! However, his most important and intricate work to date is painting Ava and Claire's toenails! Yes, you heard it correctly. He paints toenails and does a great job at it if I say so myself.
I think Kelly really wants to come over to my house and put his "handy" skills to the test. We've got a lot that needs to be done, and we're just not that handy around here.
ReplyDelete