Monday, June 20, 2011

Priss Pot!!!

What am I going to do with this girl??  This is the most clothes that I have been able to get her to wear this summer and it ain't much as you can see.  Claire loves to wear swim suits and all sorts of self-made contraptions around the house.  She changes clothes at least 5 times a day if she wears clothes at all.  Usually she just runs around in her panties.  The skirt in this outfit is actually a swim suit skirt that went with a bathing suit that is probably an 18 month size.  It doesn't matter if it's tight or not.  She has about three pairs of capri pants that she calls her "tight pants" and that's all she wants to wear if she has to wear clothes...tight pants.  Lately not only does she like to dress up, but she likes to pretend she is in a fashion show and struts around the house and poses, as you can see from this picture.  Should I be worried about future wardrobe decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment