Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hot & Wild Adventures

Today Kelly and I took the girls to Wild Adventures.  Each of us received season passes from Kelly's mama and daddy for Christmas.  This has been the first time we have used them but we plan to use them many more times this summer and fall.  Our original plan was to ride the rides and see the animals and possibly let the girls splash in some water.  We had not planned on actually going to the water park.  The girls wore their swimsuits under their clothes and Kelly brought his bathing suit as well.  Once we got there and stood in the sweltering 100 degree heat for an hour, we decided the water park is where we were headed.  Kelly went back to the truck to put on his bathing suit while I waited with the girls.  Once he was changed, he took the girls in the lazy river and the play area with slide.  I, however, sat on the side lines and watched (I had not brought my bathing suit).  The girls had a blast and the water park was sooo nice!  They had so many slides and play areas for all ages.  The last ride of the day was a huge slide that required a long climb to get on and riding down in an inner tube.  Claire was a little unsure of it, but loved it on the way down and wanted to go again.  Unfortunately, the water park was closing and we had to leave.  The girls had a blast and next time I will bring my swim suit. 
Ava on the ferris wheel.
Claire refused to get on it.

 
Sliding down the big slide
 



In the lazy river



Sticky with cotton candy


Exhausted!


1 comment:

  1. Girl! You are a posting machine! I didn't comment on all, but it looks like ya'll have been having a fun-filled summer. I especially LOVE the picture of both girls sacked out!

    ReplyDelete