Saturday, June 11, 2011

1st visit with Cale

Cale made it home today and the girls were very anxious to see him!  They had not been able to see him or hold him.  Both girls were beyond excited to hold Cale and it got them very excited at the fact their baby sister will be here soon.  Kelly, who has never held a baby other than Ava and Claire, also held Cale.  I could tell on is face he is ready for Julianna to get here.  After everyone had their turn, it was my turn...and, as I told everyone else, I would be holding him for a while.  He is so little and was so good the whole time we were there.  And if I haven't said it before, he is eat up with the Murray looks!!

All smiles
Good baby sugar!
Cale and Uncle Kelly

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!!! Just a few more days, and I'll have one of those to kiss!

    ReplyDelete