Ava: "Daddy, I didn't really love the races the other night."
Kelly: "You didn't? I thought you really liked it."
Ava: "I just liked it because I was with you. I like being with you best."
| Ava was 2 1/2 here |
Now, I'm not jealous. Ava tells me she loves me and I know she does. I love the fact that she loves her daddy so much and that she would rather be with him than anyone else. I love that as soon as she hears him open the door in the evenings, she runs at a neck breaking speed to hug and kiss him. It is so important to me that our girls have a wonderful relationship with their daddy. Claire is an admitted mama's girl! Claire is with me the way Ava is with Kelly. However, Claire loves her daddy very much! Let's pray they stay this way when they are teenagers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment