Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Tea with Ava

After I left breakfast with Claire, I went to work for a few hours before it was time to attend Mother's Day Tea with Ava. I arrived at 12:30 and the mothers were escorted into the classroom one at a time. When I entered the classroom, Ava's face lit up!! She immediately walked to me, gave me a big kiss, and ushered me to the table. Now the tables we were sitting at were pre-k tables. Needless to say, we were squished, but the kids were so happy their mothers' were there and all the mothers were happy to be there! At my place I had a paper corsage Ava made for me, a flower, a picture and card Ava drew. The mothers were treated with a cookies, fruit punch, and several songs the children had prepared. Once the kids finished singing, they went to their mothers and sat with them. I was so happy to be there with Ava! I love my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment