Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Words from Claire Bear

This summer has definitely made Claire become more of a mama's girl than she already is. She is constantly loving on me and rubbing my face. She literally has been loving on my legs when I am trying to walk so much that I've almost fell several times. If she is in one room and I'm in another, she will walk through the house hollering my name, until she finds me. Monday when she woke up she came into the kitchen and said/sang, "Mama, I love you forever. As long as I'm living my mommy you'll be". She got this from the book Love you Forever. Of course that was followed my lots of kisses and hugs! Then last night as I was walking to my bathroom to get a shower, she said, "Mama, you're the best mom ever". It makes me so happy to hear my 2-year-old say these sweet things. I hope she feels the same about me when she is a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment