
This year the pool at Amelia by the Sea had been completely redone and it was so nice!! If we were not at the beach, we were at the pool (we were hardly every inside)! And big news... Ava learned to swim WITHOUT her swimmies. She started slowly by floating with her swimmies and then she started jumping off the side of the pool with her swimmies (head under

water). By the last day of vacation, she was jumping off the side of the pool without her swimmies and swimming to the steps. She really gained her confidence with swimming and transformed into a fish before our eyes. The pool felt so good and we enjoyed it so much! I'm lobbying for us putting in a pool at our house next summer! I have a short video of Ava in action, but I'll have to post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment