
Yesterday was a difficult day for my Claire. While out at the beach she got stung by a jelly fish. Needless to say, Kelly and I ran inside and immediately contacted Dr. Krupa to find out what we could give her and how to help stop the pain. She was such a trooper! She cried of course, but she did everything we asked her to and the pain seemed to stop relatively fast. She had stripes on her legs where the jelly fish stung her and her leg started to whelp up (you can sort of see the whelps in the picture). She finally got over that and we thought all was well. Think again! About 12:45 at night she woke up vomiting!! She was so sick and continued to vomit several more times. Kelly and I decided to take her to the ER (we were afraid it might be related to the jelly fish sting). After being reassured that it was unrelated, Claire was given some medicine and gatorade and we left. We made it back to the condo around 4:30. Claire slept with us and woke up around 5:30 crying about her tummy hurting. We finally got her settled and she woke up again around 9:00 crying with her tummy again and she felt clammy and sweaty. However, after giving her a Nilla wafer and some water, she perked up and was her old sweet self again! I literally held her all day long, something I haven't done since she was a baby! She got in the pool late in the evening and fell asleep on me around 6:30. I hope she will sleep until morning and have a better day tomorrow!
Bless that baby!!
ReplyDeleteHey, friend, nice to find your blog!