The fourth act was Ava's tumbling class. Ava is the youngest in her class, but she can do just as much as the older kids can. Her class was dressed in pink cheerleader outfits and their number was to the song "Hey Mickey"! At the end they did a cheerleading stunt and Ava was on the top. She loved that! I think every parent tries to find an activity that is their child's strength and encourage them in that area. Tumbling is definitely Ava's strength. She did awesome! She can do back-walk-overs, front-walk-overs and she is in the process right now of learning her back-hand-spring. Not only does she love it, but she practices ALL.THE.TIME!!! All of the kids did great and we are already looking forward to next year.
I wasn't able to take many pictures during the recital, but I will be able to get a few from another person.

No comments:
Post a Comment