Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Breakfast with Claire & Julianna

Yesterday I had Mother's Day breakfast with Claire and Julianna at their daycare.  Claire and her fellow classmates sang sweet songs about mothers and colored a card for their mothers.  We were treated with delicious breakfast casserole, fruit, muffins, granola bars, and juice.  Claire has always been a mama's girl and she was so happy I was there.  I bought Julianna over to Claire's side and held her while Claire and I ate.  Julianna had also made me a card with the help of her teachers.  I wanted to stay and play with them so badly but I had to go back to work.  I am extremely thankful for my job, but it is hard to leave my babies.  I'll be so excited when summer is here!





The sun is Julianna's little hand print
and the flowers are her finger prints!  Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment