Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Hand at Photography

I have been wanting a really nice professional grade digital camera for some time now.  The small camera we have is fine but it has a delay and often times I have missed the "kodak moment" by the time it actually takes the picture.  However, the camera I want is pricey and I just can't make myself spend the money to buy one...yet!  A friend of mine at school, who is in charge of the yearbook, has an extremely nice used camera that she purchased from a local photographer.  She kindly let me borrow it this weekend for Ava's graduation.  Even though some of the pictures of Ava's graduation were dark (I sat too far back) I decided to take advantage of having the camera in my possession and took some random pictures of the girls.  Many of the pictures turned out great so needless to say, I so want one of these cameras!







1 comment:

  1. I PROMISE you... it is some of the best money you'll spend! There is nothing that compares in the way of picture taking--which is why I just ordered myself a new one! :) C'mon girl, if you won't buy yourself a van, at least splurge on this! HAHAHAHA! :) Sorry Kelly.

    ReplyDelete