Ava's school hosted "Muffins for Moms" this past Thursday. Since Mother's Day is this upcoming Sunday, the kids treated their mothers to breakfast at their school. I was escorted into the classroom by Ava and she put the corsage she had made for me on my shirt. I then went to her table to see all of the beautiful pictures she had made for me. I love the picture she drew of me! If only my lips were that full and my waist that small! She had also put her hand print on an oven mitt and I had a flower. We then made our way to the cafeteria where we went through the line to make our breakfast. Ava was so excited to show me "how to do things" and we had a wonderful time together! Once we were finished eating breakfast, I went back to her classroom to get my pictures and my flower. I love my Ava and I cherish these times we have together.
No comments:
Post a Comment