that both girls really got into decorating the tree. They were so cute!! Ava had all her ornaments lined up on one branch touching the floor! I thought I could spread them out after she went to sleep, but she noticed that I had moved them first thing the next morning!
Thanksgiving day was filled with good food, good family, and lots of fun! We went to Granny Buie's house for lunch were the girls were totally in awe of Baby Audrey, Jessica & Franklin's newest baby girl!! Ava helped feed her a bottle and both girls got to hold her.
Every year, Lealane and I are the crazy, 4:00 in the morning, Black Friday shoppers!! Quincy has been with us several times, but this year was exceptionally special...Cassie got to go with us too! Quincy, Cassie, and I loaded up and headed to Valdosta Thursday night where we got a hotel with Lealane so we would be ready for the early morning rush!!! We had such a good time and got 95% of my shopping completed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment