Ava and Claire slept until 9:00 Christmas morning and Kelly had to wake them up even then. Once we told them Santa had come, they jumped up and ran into the living room. They received many nice things and they were so excited! The girls enjoyed opening their presents this year. They needed very little help with the packaging! Ava got tons of "dress-up" stuff and a very nice white cheval mirror. She also received "up-and-down-shoes" (high heels), books, clothes, barbie accessories, and a huge princess poster.
Claire got a shopping cart, clothes, books, play animals, a huge Tinkerbell poster and an easel. Santa had even written a "Merry Christmas" message on her easel. Probably Claire's favorite present this Christmas was her baby dolls. She got about three baby dolls and one of her babies opens and closes her eyes, and when she sleeps, her chest moves up and down. She also got baby diapers and a bottle. Claire loves playing "mommy" and is very gentle with all her "babies".
Ava and Claire also got a 4-wheeler power wheels from me and Kelly. They loved it! They sat on it all morning with their babies and Barbies:) It had rained so hard the night before that we could only let them ride on the driveway with the 4-wheeler. Ava drove the 4-wheeler like a pro, but Claire was a little skittish of it.

Kelly and I had a wonderful Christmas also.
Kelly got a new tool chest and an electric razor. I got a bicycle, which I love! I also got a GPS! I'm so excited, now I can go anywhere and not worry about directions! We all had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment