Today wrapped up the last night of VBS for our church. Our theme this year was Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend. Students learned how Jesus gave his life so that we may live eternally and how to accept Christ and defend their faith. We had several professions of faith during the week and a few re-dedications! VBS is such an important outreach ministry and, if I am quoting Brother Bill correctly, five days of VBS is like three months of Sunday school. Wow!

This year I taught Claire's class (kindergarten) and had anywhere from 15-18 kids a night! I had two other ladies helping me so we were able to manage just fine. I was also able to sneak out occasionally and see Julianna in her class. All of the kids had a great time and enjoyed drama, crafts, music, recreation, and the worship rally. Each night an offering was taken in order to raise money for our youth on their mission trip to California. What a great week we had!
**Ava is not in these pictures as she came late each night due to softball practice**
 |
| Look who's kid is not in line! Little rascal! |
 |
Line leader
"Hand on your hip and finger on your lip" |
No comments:
Post a Comment