There are a few movies that I absolutely love no matter how old they are. This summer I felt Ava and Claire were finally old enough to enjoy some of these movies so I placed an order and we anxiously waited.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was the first movie we watched and it was well received with the girls. They ran around the house singing...
"bless her beautiful hide"... for the next several days. Ava loved it so much that she dressed up like Millie for the next few days and re-enacted some of the dance numbers.
Next was Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. Anne Shirley is definitely a strong girl character that I am glad my girls are getting to know. And they love her!
The last movie is Gone With The Wind. We have not watched it yet but I'm sure girls will be saying "I do declare" before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment