Today Julianna had her Christmas party at daycare and I was actually able to go. Since today was an early release day for me and her party was not until the afternoon, I was able to get there just in time to party with her. Santa had just arrived when I got there and Julianna was keeping her eyes on him. She did not cry though, which is a first for my children. Santa gave each of the children a tin of candy canes and wished them a Merry Christmas!
 |
| Keeping her eyes on Santa |
Julianna was dressed up so cute with her reindeer antlers and red nose and she was chowing down on her cupcakes and cheetos! After all the kids got finished with their snacks, they had a book exchange. Each child had to bring a wrapped book and they got to choose a different book from under the tree. Julianna chose a forest animal book. She was so excited because she loves, loves animals. I love that they do a book exchange every year, because it gets the kids excited about books and reading. Her party was awesome and the ladies at the daycare did a great job!
 |
| She loves her Lisa |
No comments:
Post a Comment