 |
| Peek-a-Boo Mama! |
Julianna Grace is mobile and has been for some time. She would rather crawl, cruise, or walk than have me hold her (sob). To date she has taken 7 steps by herself!!! She pulls up on everything including me! She loves pulling things out of drawers and cabinets. I have a drawer under my stoves that I used for a play drawer when Ava and Claire were little. I recently cleaned it out and put baby appropriate items in it for Julianna. Since Julianna loves to follow me everywhere and the majority of my time is spent in the kitchen, this has worked out well! She loves to play peek-a-boo so I couldn't resist getting some pictures of this sugar muffin playing peek-a-boo with me!
 |
| Proud of herself! |
 |
"I know I'm not suppose to be in here mama,
but I'm so darn cute!" |
She is too darn cute!!
ReplyDelete