Saturday, August 11, 2012

First Day of School 2012-2013

Ready for school
Today was the first day of school for the 2012-2013 school year.  Ava is a 1st grader and Claire is in pre-K.  The girls were so excited about school and woke up early to get ready.  Since our county started back a week earlier this year, Kelly got to go with us on the first day.  His county did not start back until the following week.  The girls were so excited about starting back to school and seeing their friends.  Claire went right to her class and started talking with her friends from daycare.  After dropping Claire off, Kelly and I took Ava to her class.  She was so happy about seeing her friends as well!

Best Friends!

Going into her class

Claire had a great first day!

Julianna & I on our first day!


When the girls got to the middle school this afternoon, I was eagerly waiting to see how their days were.  Claire had a great day and acted like she had been going to school for years.  Ava also had a great day!  I always loved school and I hope my girls will always love school as well!

1 comment: