I am officially a proud owner of a "swagger wagon" otherwise known as a mini van! I love this van! It is a blue Honda Odyssey and has lots of little extras. It has electronic sliding doors, a built-in DVD player, heated leather seats and tons of room! Why did we buy a new vehicle? Room! I bought my previous vehicle (explorer) brand new in 2002...so 10 years and three kids later it was definitely time for a vehicle with more room! I never thought I would drive or want a mini-van, but oh how things change!! The girls really love it, especially the DVD player. In their excitement of getting to watch a movie in the van, they were unsure of the kind of van we got. As a result the van has been termed the "Hondo" and the Hondyssey! These girls crack me up!

No comments:
Post a Comment