Monday, August 6, 2012

Claire Murray, Grade Pre-K

So excited sitting with her friends!
Today my sweet Claire started school!  She is a big pre-k girl!  In preparation for the big day we ordered her backpack and lunchbox, bought new clothes, and bought school supplies.  Today was the big day!  I was unsure how she would act once we got to school.  Claire is a mama's girl and she still sometimes cries when I leave the house without her.  As Kelly, Ava, Claire, and I walked up to the school I asked Claire if she wanted to hold my hand, she said "No mama"!  She said it in a sweet way but I wanted to cry!  No mama?  Has my big girl out grown me?  She was so happy to get in line and see her friends that I couldn't help but be happy also, even though my heart was breaking.  I love my Claire and pray she will love school!  I can't believe the time has passed so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment