Kelly took the girls outside today and let them try their hand at fishing. We are fortunate enough to have a pond in our backyard so they can go fishing anytime. I was inside finishing supper and Ava came running in telling me to grab the camera because she had caught a fish! I ran outside and in a bucket was a small bass that Ava had reeled in to the yard. She was so proud of her catch and wanted to keep him as her pet. She touched him but was a little unsure of holding him. Claire wasn't scared! She walked right up to the fish and grabbed him. Kelly let the fish go back into the pond and took Ava for a ride in the boat. Ava climbed right in the boat and held her Dora fishing pole like a pro. Ava loved fishing and will probably be a regular fishing buddy with her daddy. Claire is a little small to ride in the boat and fish, but I'm sure as soon as she is able, she'll be right there with Kelly and Ava.
No comments:
Post a Comment