Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth!!!


A few weeks ago Kelly and I took Ava to see the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus. Claire was too small to sit still so she got to stay home with Grandma. At first I think Ava was disappointed because they did not bring out the animals immediately. But after a few minutes we saw dogs, zebras, horses, elephants, and tigers and the song from the movie Madagascar (I like to move it move it) started playing! She perked up and really got into it! The elephants did tricks and the acrobats were incredible...and CRAZY!!! We saw two women get shot out of a double barreled cannon and men turn around in a metal ring like a hamster way above the ground. The tiger exhibition was neat and scary. There was one man in the cage with about twelve tigers! Not me! After the circus was over we let Ava pick out a toy and headed off to get some lunch. It was great fun and it made Kelly and I reminisce about going to the circus when we were little. Next year Claire will be old enough to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment