Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day



We had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year! The girls had a party at school and were asked to wear pink. Ava had a shirt that said "Daddy's girl" and Claire's shirt said "Mommy's sweetheart". The shirts are so true! I went to their party at school and Ava was so excited that I came to her party. She sang songs, looked through her valentine cards, ate cupcakes, brownies, and pizza. I went to the baby side to see Claire and love on her before I went back to work. The girls got a stuff animal and balloon from Kelly and I and Gigi and Papa fixed them a bag of goodies which included heart sunglasses, bubbles, socks, and a crown. Claire, bless her heart, did not have hair to hold the crown in but Ava wore her crown the rest of the night.
Kelly and I actually had a date on Valentine's Day. We got all dressed up and went out to have a nice dinner. That is the first dinner we have had alone in a long long time! It was a very nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment