Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ava's Field Day

This year was the first year I was able to attend Ava's field day.  I try to save my time away from work for Mother's Day events and other things that come up at the end of the year.  However, a year or two ago the three elementary schools in our county got together and decided to host field day together.  Since there is only one middle school and one high school in our county, teachers wanted the elementary school kids to have a chance to meet and play together.  This has been a huge success and the event is hosted at the middle school where I work!  Only 2nd-5th graders participate in the county wide field day so this year was the first year Ava was able to come to the middle school.  She and all of her friends had such a great time and all of the kids from the different elementary schools played so well together.  Making wonderful memories!











No comments:

Post a Comment