Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kelly is 35!!!

Yesterday was Kelly's birthday and the first time ever the girls and I were not able to spend it with him.  He was in Atlanta at a CTAE conference, but we did talk to him several time to wish him a happy birthday.  Since we could not be with him on his actual birthday, the girls and I decided to throw him a surprise party today when he walked in the door.



We baked a cake with chocolate frosting and the girls made him a birthday banner.  We had already given him his birthday present (Braves tickets while he was in Atlanta) but the girls decided to wrap a book from their bookshelf and give to him.  Ava, Claire, and I dressed up for the occasion and Ava and Claire decided they needed to wear a little bit of make-up:)  These girls love their daddy!!  Happy Birthday Kelly!

1 comment: