 |
Cousins: Claire(4), Natalie(4), Owen(4), Ava(6),
Julianna(10 months), Olivia(5), Audrey(2) |
Each year I enjoy the downtown area more and more. We continued the tradition of eating at The Marina and taking our picture by the fake shark. This year we went to the sweet shoppe and enjoyed a delicious ice cream cone after supper. While we were eating our ice-cream, a horse and carriage pulled up. Kelly and I decided to take the girls on the downtown tour via horse and carriage. The girls were so excited! The tour was very good and very interesting.
Later in the week we tried a new eatery we learned about on our carriage tour. It was called "The Fry Shak" and it was delicious! They had a wonderful outside dining area and it was such beautiful weather! I loved their picnic tables and commissioned Kelly to make one for us at home. We'll see if that gets done:)
Love the pic of you and J!
ReplyDelete