Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's

After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to enjoy some delicious food and open gifts.  We have such a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's every time we go over there, which is every Sunday after church.  But Christmas time is always extra special.  There are fruit cake cookies and potato chip cookies to enjoy as well as a Happy Birthday Jesus ice-cream cake!  Once we stuffed ourselves full of food we started opening gifts.  Ava and Claire got an awesome race car track, zebra slippers, some clothes, and markers.  Julianna got some clothes, a jacket, and a baby.  Kelly and I got a coffee maker, some clothes and a three crockpot cooker. I had looked at the crockpot cooker for a little while but decided to wait until after Christmas to purchase one.  I'm glad I did!  Grandpa got a huge leather chair that was big enough to allow several grandkids to sit with him.  A great time was had by all!


A chair full!





No comments:

Post a Comment