
Recently Ava has become obsessed with dinosaurs! She watched "The Land Before Time" and she has been looking at one of her dinosaur books everyday. Grandma bought Ava a 48 piece dinosaur puzzle a while back that had been put away in the closet. Ava found it the other day and begged me to get it down and let her play with it. I opened the puzzle and put it in the keeping room for her to play. I began cooking supper and a few minutes later I walked over to check on her. She had put a lot of the puzzle together! She continued working and completed the whole 48 piece puzzle completely by herself!! I could not believe how

patient she was and how diligent she worked!! She was so excited and happy to see the final product! She loved putting the puzzle together so much that she came home the next day and put it together again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment