I was so excited about the girls opening their box because I had really worked hard to make everything special! I created an invitation for the BBB and had it printed on big paper. I then bought three dowel rods, finials, and metallic spray paint. I spray painted the dowels and finials and wrapped the invitation around the dowels and rolled it up like a scroll. I finished it off by tying a hot pink bow around it. It was a hit!
a blog about faith, family, friends, and the adventures of raising three daughters
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Our Family Christmas Gift
I was so excited about the girls opening their box because I had really worked hard to make everything special! I created an invitation for the BBB and had it printed on big paper. I then bought three dowel rods, finials, and metallic spray paint. I spray painted the dowels and finials and wrapped the invitation around the dowels and rolled it up like a scroll. I finished it off by tying a hot pink bow around it. It was a hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment