Friday, June 28, 2013

Strike Zone Fun

Today, Kelly and I took the girls bowling.  We had just recently gone bowling for the first time in years and thought the girls would love it.  We were right!  All three girls loved it and yes, even Julianna got to bowl!  They even had shoes in her size!  One of the great things about it was all three of the girls got to bowl for free.  This bowling alley has a promotional Kids bowl free summer so we paid only for our shoe rental and two games for Kelly and I.  The girls did really well, and even got a strike and some spares...with the help of the bumper guards:)  Julianna even got to push her ball off the ramp and wound up getting a strike!  It was so much fun that I think we will be bowling more often.


Excited about her shoes!


Kelly giving Claire pointers










No comments:

Post a Comment