Flashback: She was able to get her ears pierced on her last birthday but once she got into the chair, she freaked out!
To my surprise she said, "Okay mama." Shocked, I told her to think about it as we looked around and we'd see. She followed me around for a while and kept saying she wanted to get them pierced. She assured me she would go through with it so I filled out the paperwork and she got into the chair. The ladies working that day were very kind and they got on each side of Claire so they could pierce at the same time. Kelly and I were very nervous that she would be scared and back out...but she didn't. Once they finished Claire said, "Is that it?" She did not cry or even wince. After she got down, she used her gift card to pick out three pairs of earrings. What a big girl!
![]() |
| Holding "Claire Bear" |
![]() |
| Pretty Ears |



No comments:
Post a Comment