Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fearless

Checking out the situation
Fearless...that's what Julianna is!  Today Owen had his 5th birthday party at a local bouncy party center (Happy Birthday Buddy).  Of course all the Murray girls went but I was not expecting Julianna to do very much since the bouncy houses/slides are tall.  I was so wrong!  She wanted to do everything the big kids did including sliding down the biggest slide they had.  She started off letting Ava and Claire climb up behind her and slide down with her.  After a few times of that she decided she could do it herself...and she did...many, many times.  The squeals of delight helped to calm my stressed out nerves.  She looked so little to be climbing up the bouncy, and I made sure I stayed right were she was.  She had so much fun!


Ready

Weeee!

I can do this by myself

Here I go!

Weeee!

Even fearless girls need their Gigi and a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment