Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our trip to Savannah

My Christmas gift this year from Kelly was a weekend getaway to Savannah!  I cannot tell you how badly we needed this time alone.  I was so excited and the good news was it was not going to cost us very much money.  I always like that!  We had accumulated enough points on our Marriott card that we were able to stay in a nice hotel...downtown...for one night...for $1.00!  Yay!  We went to the movies, walked around downtown, and ate at some local eateries.  The parks were gorgeous and even though the weather was cool, it was so nice to walk around.  It was a gorgeous evening and people were everywhere!  We walked into several local shops and visited some of the memorials set up in the parks.  We had a great time and would love to go back to Savannah and spend more time.


Chess game



No comments:

Post a Comment