Friday, December 7, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

One of our sweet neighbors invited the girls to her annual gingerbread house party.  Confession: my girls have never decorated a gingerbread house...I have never decorated a gingerbread house so this was going to be exciting!  I had an appointment after school so I was unable to be there at the beginning, but another friend/neighbor/co-worker of mine took them to the party and my sister was at the party with her kids so she helped watch them until I arrived.  Gotta love family and friends!!  Anyway, by the time I arrived the girls were sitting in the lap of a very important visitor...Santa!  Yes, Santa Claus made a special appearance and all the kids were sure to be on their best behavior.

Yes Claire has on a birthday hat!  Her birthday was
the next day (Saturday) so her teacher went ahead
and gave her a birthday that day!


Ava and Claire's gingerbread house was adorable and tasty looking.  They told me what candies they put where and by all accounts seemed to have had a wonderful time!  Thanks Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment