
Today I took Julianna for her one-year-old check-up with Dr. Jones. Her stats are 30 1/2 inches long (90%), head circumference- 18 1/2 inches (85%), and her weight was 19 lbs. 9 oz (25%). Since her 9 month check up she had only gained a little over one pound. I was very concerned about this and expressed this to Dr. Jones. He was not concerned because the curve for her height and weight continued to go up. He said that she looked great! I was comparing her to Ava and Claire, who were chunky monkeys at the age of one. After the check-up came the shots. Ava and Claire came with me this time and they both wanted to step out of the room while Julianna got her shots; they said they did not want to hear her cry. She did cry, but only for a moment. She's such a little trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment