
Today my precious, sweet angel Julianna turned ONE! This first year of her life has been a pure joy to witness but it has flown by so fast. It is amazing how in a years time she has gone from a helpless babe to a giggling, smiling, walking, talking, loving toddler!! I am not good at filling out traditional baby books and I personally feel that my blog is a better way for me to document what Julianna can do at the end of her first year and what her favorites are at the age of "1"! She can say about 10 words: mama, daddy, puppy, Ava, some form of Claire, diaper, hey, bye, pappy (pacifier), eye, ball. She is in to EVERYTHING and loves playing with Ava and Claire. She squeals in delight at the sight of them and loves to give us kisses and hugs! She enjoys playing with all kinds of toys, but her favorites are puzzle pieces (big enough so she doesn't choke), baby dolls, and anything she can push (shopping cart, baby stroller, etc). She has recently started playing in the princess tent and loves to crawl in and out of it! I am so blessed to have a third healthy baby girl and I am so excited to see what she'll learn next. Happy Birthday Julianna! Mama loves you!
 |
This was the birthday onesie
Claire wore on her 1st birthday! |
 |
| Showing off her 1st pair of shoes! |
No comments:
Post a Comment