Each year on the girls' birthdays we ask them what they would like to do. Ava had already decided she wanted to have a slumber party. We sent invitations and she eagerly awaited the day of her party. She invited six of her friends. Including her and Claire, that made EIGHT 4, 5, and 6 year olds!!! Wow, what a time we had!! The girls arrived around 6:00 on Friday and for about a hour I heard nothing but squeals, giggling, and laughter!! We ordered pizza, sang
Happy Birthday, and Ava opened gifts. Getting the girls to get in the bed was a rather easy feat. Getting them to stay there and actually go to sleep was almost impossible!! We played musical rooms for about two hours and finally everyone found a spot where they wanted to sleep and dozed off around 11:00. I thought since they went to bed late they would sleep a little late...WRONG!! About 6:30 I heard giggles and decided to go ahead and get up. I made pancakes and muffins! Pick-up was around 11:00 that morning, so we slowly started getting each girl dressed and packed up! All of the girls were so well behaved and had such great manners! Ava has got a sweet group of girl friends! They all had a wonderful time!
 |
They wanted to sit on the floor so
everyone could sit by everyone else!
|
 |
Sweet group of girls!
|
 |
The tent!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment