Friday, April 20, 2012

Ava is 6!!!

Today my beautiful first born turned 6!  Kelly and I woke her up as usual singing "Happy Birthday"!  After lots of love, she went off to school so excited that she was finally 6 and excited that six little girls were coming over to spend the night with her.  All I could do all day was think about her!  I am so thankful for the little girl she is becoming and I am so blessed to have her in my life.  She came in from school with her birthday crown and a big smile on her face.  She was so excited to tell Mrs. Pam (my media co-worker) and I about her day.  Her class sang "Happy Birthday" to her and she treated all of her classmates to sno-cones during recess.  Mrs. Pam had bought Ava a water balloon pump that Ava had been wanting and to say she was ecstatic is an understatement!  We went home and have a slumber party as you have already read about.

After the slumber party was over, we had a family get together to celebrate Ava's birthday.  I was so excited that my cousin, Pam, was able to join us.  She has lived in Germany for the past 8 years and has finally moved back to the states.  She just happened to be here for a visit this weekend and come to the party.  Ava genuinely loves her family and was so happy they everyone could come to her house and celebrate her special day!
Blowing out the half eaten cake!
We did have ice-cream cake also!



Reading her card


On her new bicycle!
Julianna loved Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment