Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Julianna's First Week


One week old today!

Julianna is one week old today!  The first week home with Julianna has been a wonderful time!  A new baby is always so exciting and everyone is so happy to see and hold them.  Julianna is such an EASY baby!  After the time we had with Ava & Claire, we are very thankful to have a baby that is not so high maintenance!  The girls are adjusting well to her and are johnny-on-the-spot whenever I need anything for the baby.  Kelly & I are fairly well rested for parents with a 7 day old baby.  I think Julianna knows her mama and especially her daddy are older and she is cutting us some slack!  Julianna is a good eater, sleeper, car rider, and snuggler.  I've been doing a lot of snuggling with my girl and will miss it when I have to go back to work...I won't think about that now, I'll think about it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment