a blog about faith, family, friends, and the adventures of raising three daughters
Monday, September 12, 2011
Julianna's First Doctor Visit
As I posted here, with this pregnancy came a lot of newness. Julianna's pediatrician is no exception. Our beloved pediatrician, Dr. Krupa, retired this past summer which caused me to have to find a new doctor for Julianna. After talking with several people, I decided to use Dr. Jones in Jesup. I have heard nothing but good things about him. I first met him in the hospital and was very impressed with him. He came to my room morning, noon, and night to see how the baby was and if I had any questions. Julianna's first official doctor visit was today. I was very pleased with the office staff, the wait time (about 5 minutes) and of course Dr. Jones. Julianna looked great and everything was going well. When we left the hospital on Thursday, September 8, Julianna had lost 9 oz. and was a little jaundiced. At her doctor's appointment her jaundice was gone and she had put 8 oz. back on...only one ounce from her birth weight in four days! That's what breast milk will do for you!
Labels:
Julianna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment