Tuesday, August 31, 2010

!!! GYMNASTICS !!!

Last week Ava started gymnastics. She took and loved dance last year, but she repeatedly asked to take gymnastics! She wants to be a "cheerleader girl" and, according to her, she needs to know how to do gymnastics to be a cheerleader girl. So last Tuesday was her first official day! She has loved it and has learned a lot already. She came home today and showed me several moves she has learned including a "bridge" and "the frog". She actually wanted to practice, so she and I practiced for a little while before supper. She is, at this very moment, waiting up on her daddy so she can show him!! I hope she continues to love it and learns how to CAREFULLY stand on her head!!!

1 comment:

  1. Han-
    Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. I do miss you all, too! I hear that you are loving your new job.

    Ava looks very excited to be performing her new tricks for you. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete