we did touch them. Ava wanted to touch them but was skittish. I showed her that they would not hurt her and she did. She loved it and touch a few more before we left!
We also feed and petted dolphins. There was a special area where those feeding the dolphins stayed until it was time. Ava did a great job feeding the dolphins but again was skittish about touching them. However, she did pet one before we left.
The shows of Sea World are wonderful! We saw a dolphin and bird show where the dolphins and birds did lots of tricks! The girls really enjoyed the show! The last show we saw was the Shamu show. The girls were so tired by this time that Claire had fallen asleep and Ava was struggling to stay awake. However, she powered through and got to see Shamu. He is awesomely huge! We arrived at the stadium about 30 minutes early and the monitors were pulling the rope to close the show as I was walking up. I was the last person through!
No comments:
Post a Comment