Today we returned from a once in a lifetime trip to Hawaii. We were there for two weeks and stayed on the islands of Kauai and Oahu. This trip is the most amazing trip I have even taken and it has spurred in me the desire to want to travel more and more often...a wanderlust if you will. I'm already thinking about where I want to go next. I am so blessed to have been able to share this adventure with my husband and daughters and the rest of Kelly's family.
We have all been planning for this trip for about three years and Kelly's mama has been relentless in getting all of the rooms booked and making everything as smooth as possible. She did a great job! She could be a travel agent!
Once it was set and definite that we were going, I bought a travel book on Hawaii and it proved to be invaluable. I highly recommend this book. It broke down Hawaii into the islands and gave great info on lodging, excursions, places to eat, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment